To add a spreadsheet file to a Display board, follow the steps below:
- Open your spreadsheet document and save it in format, using the option, as shown below:
- Save the document in the web folder of TIM Plus, located by default in .
- In the section of TIM, create a new display board from blank and add a Web panel .
- In the field of the web panel properties, enter the IP address and port number of TIM Plus followed by name of HTML file, as shown below:
- If your spreadsheet contains a graph or chart, create a folder to store the resulting image and update the URL accordingly.
- Save the changes and your wallboard should now display your spreadsheet.
In order for the spreadsheet to show on the display board, the web panel background should be set to a colour different to that of the spreadsheet itself.